Your construction permit
Energy-saving and sustainable construction
Building sustainable is building for the future. It means thinking about possibilities that are not yet imposed or necessary today. Our objective is to limit heat losses in every project by using all kinds of innovative techniques and methods.
Willy Naessens Industrial Buildings profiles itself as an environmentally conscious construction company by:
- working with sustainable structural materials;
- limiting the use of finishing materials;
- choosing materials according to their lifespan;
- taking environmental aspects into account.
With each project, we limit heat losses using innovative techniques and methods such as:
- a windproof construction: no uncontrolled ventilation;
- maintaining a low overall insulation level;
- optimizing the façade in function of daylight and summer comfort.
Discharge of smoke and heat
If a SHEV system is applicable, we can provide cut-outs in the prefabricated roof elements for smoke shutters where necessary, without jeopardising the overall stability. Concrete frames have an additional use of serving as smoke screens. In most cases, an expensive, external smoke screen can therefore be avoided.